Latest News from Zebedees
All the latest news and views from Zebedees.
When first hearing that nurseries would be reopening to more children in June, our first thoughts were what we could do to ensure that our business would be Covid Secure and ready to reopen for our nurseries.
We provide a critical service to our clients. Our top priority is, as always, to do this safely, efficiently and reliably. We've always prided ourselves on being able to deliver a high quality service in any circumstance. We've made it through floods and snow to get to our nurseries and are determined we will make it through coronavirus too!
In preparation for reopening, we put in place several measures to ensure minimal contact between our employees, our drivers and nursery staff. We update and adapt our procedures as Government guidance changes. Our current measures include (but are not limited to!):
- Working from home wherever possible.
- Fixed teams in the workplace.
- Staggered start, break and finish times.
- Wall and floor markings to remind staff to stay 2 meters apart.
- CE certified face masks are worn where distancing is not possible and at all times for kitchen staff.
- Increased hygiene measures to include frequent cleaning of all touch points throughout all areas of the business, and increased hand washing and sanitising.
- Monitoring of staff health, to include temperature checks on arrival at Zebedees HQ each day and travel outside and inside the UK.
- All of our drivers are provided with their own Covid 19 PPE box containing hand sanitiser, disposable gloves, antiviral wipes and CE certified face masks.
- Our drivers now deliver to the nursery door, and no longer enter the nursery, to
reduce contact with nursery staff, children and parents.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Keep up to date with all the latest news and views from Zebedees. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter